Sunday, June 15, 2008

Creative A.D.D.

i has it.

Summer is simply too good. Now that I have all this time on my hands I can't handle it. There are just too many possibilities. Basically, the problem is that i can't focus on one thought for more than ten seconds and thus am incapable of any productivity or movement.
But I have come up with a solution!! All i need is someone to make decisions for me. All of them. It would really help me out. If you're interested, let me know asap. I can't pay you with anything but Almond Rocas and belly rubs. Please, come be my own little buddah.

1 comment:

Zack Newcott said...

I've never had an Almond Roca before, or many belly rubs for that matter, but I will gladly make decisions for you. However, I do come at the slight disadvantage of being unable to focus for more than 9 seconds, which is one less than you can. Unfortunately. Still, I have a resume available upon request.

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER