Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Like I said...

Technology and I do not get along. Further evidence of this arose on Monday when the paper I had due in the afternoon refused to open on my computer and my external hard drive started smoking. Also, I managed to electrocute myself. Miraculously, and only by the grace of God, did I end up recovering the file and turning in the paper with half an hour to spare.
It was a fluke.
Last month, after frustration with my ghetto-rigged powerbook became too much bear, I decided to invest in a new imac. When it came in the mail I didn't open it right away. I let it stew for a couple of days. Because of the fear. When I opened the package I felt a mix of emotions. I sat back on the couch and stared across the room at the metallic beast now laying claim of my desk. It was virtually untouched. I couldn't help but imagine the horrors that would surely ensue once i placed my fingers on the keyboard. So far it is fully intact...








Yay!

1 comment:

Zack Newcott said...

I wish I was more imaginative with my facial expressions. Or maybe that just means we need to spend several more hours using photobooth...

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER