Thursday, November 20, 2008

mmmore

Ok, that last post was pathetic, mostly because the only person who reads this is the one in those photos I posted. Hi zack.
Perhaps what's even more pathetic is my Kasha obsession. You know Kasha:

This dog is really the jack of all trades with many more skills than I could possibly handle as a human. Not only does she attack people on the beach, but she also scales mountains,

runs at the speed of light,

whispers to kitties,

stands erect,

and apparently has the ability to clone herself.



This is truly God's finest creature.

1 comment:

Zack Newcott said...

hi beth!
I wish I could cat whisper/mountainclimb/run, one can dream though. one can dream...

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER