Thursday, February 12, 2009

22 things

I generally despise people who participate in myspace questionnaires and chain emails, but I made an acception, because I actually enjoy reading people's "25 Things." Sometimes. Anyway, here it is:

Beth's 22 Things List- because 22 is just better.

1. I dream of having a white german shepard named The White Wonder.
2. In fourth grade I started copying my best friends handwriting because I thought it was cool. I just recently gave that up.
3. I have a thing for red heads. I attribute this to my affection for my first childhood pet, a golden retriever named Annie.
4. My teeth are so small that I couldn’t get a normal tooth implant and had to settle for three giant metal teeth. Because of this I can no longer chew on tin foil or drink from water fountains without discomfort.
5. I chew on straws instead.
6. I think I want to be a pet psychic when I grow up.
7. I recently realized that I eat ice cream about three or four times a week. I think it’s genetic.
8. I was sweatin’ to the oldies long before I realized what I was getting myself into.
9. I learned the hard way that canes were not meant for playtime.
10. I buy a lot of things without reason, with hope that one day they will find a purpose.
11. Apparently my first words were “kill it” in reference to a spider.
12. I probably have a nickname for you.
13. In 6th grade a boy told me I looked like a koala. I have since learned to appreciate this resemblance.
14. I pray for Michael Cera.
15. My eyes often appear dilated, leading people to believe I’m on meth. I think this is also genetic.
16. I have a hard time saying no to people.
17. I always thought it would be cool to be an exercise granny when I got old, but then I realized that would probably require me to participate in physical activity.
18. One night last year while Claire and I were lying in our beds we each stretched a leg across the room and touched toes, sending us into uncontrollable fits of laughter. It’s still funny.
19. I have been the same size since jr. high.
20. When I was little I used to wish I had a voice like Mariah Carey. Now I lean more towards Leslie Feist.
21. One time while making brownies at a friend’s house I mistook some clothing starch for cooking spray. I realized my error only after the brownies were in the oven but I figured it would be in everyone’s best interest if no one knew. As far as I know everyone is still alive.
22. I have very violent sneezes that usually come in twos or threes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER