Thursday, July 9, 2009

Georgie, why?

Over the past week or so Georgie Fruit has decided to go completely mental. I'm not exactly sure what has triggered this change in attitude, but for some reason he has decided he is no longer content to just sit and paw at your lap. What's worse is his decision to unleash the crazy during the hours of 12-9am, in and around places where I am trying to sleep.

Before::


After::


After two nights of the incessant maddness I ventured to Walmart to find some sort of solution to the Georgie problem and boy did I ever find it!

Say it with me: CAT. TENT.



Ok, so technically it's a cat privacy tent which is intended to go over the litter box (hence, it is bottomless), but after realizing that it would probably leave no room in the bathroom for human use, I decided to make it a play tent for Georgie.

And maybe myself.



And Zack too.





Don't worry, Georgie. One day, you'll get your turn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER