Sunday, March 15, 2009

Orange Juice with Extra Pulp/Multitasking

There have been a lot of things going on as of late. Homework, tests, a nagging online class, getting ready for my show, Disneyland, yearbook, and the anticipation of future joblessness/ homelessness. As a person of the female persuasion it is generally accepted that I will probably be doing all of these things simultaneously, while painting my toe nails and gossiping about The Bachelor. While the latter may be true, my body doesn't function very well under these circumstances, in fact, it quite frequently attempts to shut itself down. Yes, that's right, my body has commenced DEATH MODE filling my head, nose, and throat with mucus as well as violent tornado sneeze-coughs. Such is life.

During my years as a child, my parents typically did not tolerate sick days. "It's all in your head," they'd say. "Just pretend it isn't happening." So there I would sit, blowing my snotty nose all over the classroom, to disgust of my fellow classmates who could no longer make out the teacher's lecture. All this in an attempt to ignore my sickness away. Well, no more, I say. Never again. I feel horrible and I'm going to revel in it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER