Monday, March 23, 2009

Visalia, Yeah.

Visalia. It's where I'm from. I think one's appreciation for their home town only really begins after they leave it. For a long time Visalia was my Mordor, but after an extended period of living away from it I'm willing to admit I really sort of miss it. This realization can be a scary thing, especially because of the strong likelihood that I might accidentally end up living in a place just like it for the rest of my life. Perhaps this is not a bad thing.

One of the ways I've been finding new music lately is buy searching the latest musicians to hit Visalia. And I just discovered an exciting one::: Chad Van Gaalen. Apparently he's one of those guys that we all hate who has been blessed with numerous skills. He nabbles in music as well as illustration and animation and apparently he makes instruments too. Luckily, he seems cool enough for me to suppress my jealously long enough to enjoy a few of his music videos before the self-deprecation begins.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Apparently, this blog is all about cats. Check out my shop at >>>>WHITE WONDER